Overseas expeditions, projects and NGO's
There are more detailed descriptions of some of these and others on the Gap Year Page
Voluntary work related to Marine Biology/ Conservation
Voluntary work overseas not directly related to Marine Biology
This site contains links to
other internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such
sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by the website
- BUNAC- Working adventures worldwide
- CONCERN WORLDWIDE Sends qualified and experienced medical, technical, natural resources and education development workers.
- Concordia - Youth Service Volunteers International voluntary work camps (18-30 for European Camps). Projects include archaeological digs, building and conservation.
- PROJECT TRUST
- LATITUDE GLOBAL VOLUNTEERING
- International Intern Programme
- VSO - Volunteer Service Overseas - have a range of programs for a range of age and experience.
- UNITED NATIONS VOLUNTEERS Recruits highly qualified and experienced volunteers from all UN member countries. Placements are usually 2 years but some short-term humanitarian relief. Apply through VSO