Some References and Books on Mangroves
- Barnes, R.S.K., and Hughes, R.N. "An Introduction to Marine Ecology", Chapter 4: Salt-marshes, mangrove swamps and sea-grass meadows, pgs 107 - 118.
- Bunt et al. (1979) 'A survey method for estimating potential levels of mangrove forest primary production' Mar.Biol. 52: 123-128. Calumpoig and Menez (1997) " Field guide to mangroves, seagrasses and algae of the Phillipines".
- Chapman, V.J (ed.) (1976) 'Mangrove vegetation' Cramer Vadus 447pp.
- Icely, J & Jones, D.A., (1978) 'factors affecting distribution of Genus Uca on an East African shore'. Est.and coastal mar.sci 6: 315-325.
- Lawson, G.W (1966) 'The Littoral Ecology of West Africa'. Ocean.mar.biol. Ann.Rev. 4: 405-448.
- MacNae, W. (1968) 'A general account of the fauna and flora of mangrove swamps and forests in the Indo-West Pacific region'. Adv.Mar.Biol. 6: 73-270.
- Tomlinson, P.B "The Botany of Mangroves".
- This site contains links to other internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by the website creator